In 2018, Associa Colorado took over the professional management of this community and partnered with the board of directors.
There was a lack of transparency and trust between the previous on-site staff/management and the community. Since then, the Associa Colorado team has worked to build the relationship around trust and transparency to provide the best partnership possible.
1. Reinforcing the confidence and trust in the on-site manager and Associa Colorado. The Associa Colorado team has found that relationship building has been the most important aspect of gaining the trust and confidence of the community. Following through, responding promptly, and having an open-door policy has also helped strengthened the on-site presence.
2. Project tracking & maintenance organization.The Associa Colorado team made it a point to have regular meetings and routinely follow up on all outstanding projects. The team has taken measures to showcase systems and get organized, so board members will be confident that everything is handled. Proactive communication and status updates have proven to eliminate the board’s concern with project status.
3. Consistent & proactive service. At the community, implementing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) among the concierge team has been a key point of success. Management has made it a point to get to know each team member personally and support them. The strong team atmosphere derived from allowing each voice to be heard.
4. Dreaded financials & past issues. When Associa Colorado partnered with the community, the financials were not in clean standings or a desirable place. The team has worked with the Denver accounting staff to fix all outstanding issues and now provides well-drafted financials.
5. Open-door policy. The on-site team has worked to keep the lights bright, the doors open, and always be available for the needs of the residents. A smiling face, warm greeting, and strong relationship have become very important on-site.